About Me

My photo
Michigan/Arizona, United States
I am a textile artist who loves to design fabric by painting, printing, stamping, and manipulating cloth.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

And Some More

     I am working on other projects, but my journal pages seem to be the only thing I'm really completing right now.  The following pages all involve flowers (a diversion from birds!), stencils, stamps (again my favorites), a few Tim Holtz butterflies, and a flower quote printed on tissue paper and put down with gel medium.  I like the results, but I think I need to branch out and try something new.  Stay tuned.








     As you can tell from the above pages (as well as most of my other journaling entries), I seem to work best when I pick a "theme" and use the same processes to explore it for a few pages.  Having a very small space in which to work on my journaling, I find that limiting the supplies used for a project keeps the clean-up time to a minimum.  I can easily put all of my chosen work items and ephemera into my Current Project box until finished.   By the way, this "art corner" is in my kitchen!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment