About Me

My photo
Michigan/Arizona, United States
I am a textile artist who loves to design fabric by painting, printing, stamping, and manipulating cloth.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Quick Post


This will be a short one just to catch up on a previous entry before trying to share everything from this week at once!!!  I still haven't gotten into the practice of doing short blogs more often instead of letting stuff pile up.  I'll keep trying!!!



     This is a "portapad" cover made from the "Teatime" fabric shown earlier using printed teabags fused down to my gelatin-printed background. 


Here's the inside of the portpad with the right flap folded over a small legal pad.


     I took the left-over fabric and put together a little container to hold my box of favorite tea.  The box itself has a convenient opening at the bottom through which you can extract one teabag at a time.  I love it.  So, when I constructed my fabric "teabag caddy," I also made a slot at the bottom and a lid on top.  Works beautifully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment