the whole, I enjoyed the entire process.
I added small pieces of copper for a little bling, but the narrow strips don't show up very well in the photo . I also used copper embroidery thread to delineate the center of the flower.
As for my bragged about process: step-by-step (well, I left out a few) photos of using teabags to create collaged fabric.
The above photo shows one of my pieces of gelatin printed fabric which I used as background.
These flower photos were all stored in my Photoshop files. I cropped them, using images that would compliment the background, collaged them onto a blank page, then printed it on teabags taped down to a sheet of printer paper. (See tutorial by Judy Coates Perez.)
Here the printed flowers are simply laying on top of the background fabric. I added Misty Fuse to the back of each print, being careful to use parchment paper both front and back as I ironed it on. Right now there are a couple of missing steps because my photos weren't clear enough to publish: a printed a sheet of tags off tea bags, text downloaded from the internet about the history of tea, and some short labels.
This is actually the finished piece. Steps not shown: tearing the flowers apart and placing them around the background before ironing them in place; same for the tea tags; then the text. Finally the labels were scattered strategically across the whole piece. I added loosly-cut strips of antiqued-lace fabric, then batting and backing, and free-motion stitched in an easy echoed-flower pattern. I have an idea of how I'm going to use the fabric, but probably won't get anything completed for several days.