About Me

My photo
Michigan/Arizona, United States
I am a textile artist who loves to design fabric by painting, printing, stamping, and manipulating cloth.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New "MiPad" Covers

     I have been working hard this past week trying to turn the new fabric I created in AZ into covers for iPads (or other electronic tablets).  This involves "painting" (actually a quick wash of color) fabrics for the lining, free-motion quilting the top layer (fabric, batting, backing) and the lining (fabric and felt), bonding the two layers together, adding a pocket, and finishing the edges.  Whee.  Lots of steps, but I enjoy them all.






     I'm having problems with my server or the new format of my blogger page, so I can't publish anything more.  I'll try again later.






No comments:

Post a Comment