About Me

My photo
Michigan/Arizona, United States
I am a textile artist who loves to design fabric by painting, printing, stamping, and manipulating cloth.

Friday, November 25, 2011

My Hidden Mess!!!

     So far, when sharing  my AZ studio space, I've only show photos of my wonderful large room where I spend most of time each my day.  However, I also have a small "wet room"  (actually my laundry) in which there is a "slop" sink and workbench.  This is where I do most of my fabric design--painting, printing, stenciling, etc., and where I can make a BIG MESS and then shut the door.


Painting cactus on canvas to be made into totes.




Another view of the workbench



Slop sink---the real mess which seldom gets cleaned---but is my favorite part of this small room.



     The surface of my washer and dryer is a perfect place to lay out my fabric pieces in so I can work on several things at a time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment