About Me

My photo
Michigan/Arizona, United States
I am a textile artist who loves to design fabric by painting, printing, stamping, and manipulating cloth.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Up and Running at last!!!

     I can't believe that I've been out of touch so long.  Two friends were here from Michigan, and we  went birding to Tucson and parts SE for @ ten days (saw great birds and two "lifers" for me).  During that time my computer died a quiet death, and my wonderful son-in-law, Steve, found me a new one, set it up, and spent a lot of time fine-tuning it to fit my "special needs" (I'm technologically challenged).  Anyway, I'm back, but haven't really started to focus on any new projects or finish any old ones; this seems to happen every time I take a sustained break.

      I am still working with the on-line sketch class (see scone below) and have just started a drawing class at the Desert Museum in Tucson--LOVE IT!!  I'll probably post some of my drawings when I get a bit more accomplished--maybe. . . .


    This assignment was completed early one very crispy morning in the charming little town of Bisbee, AZ.  The scone was delicious, but I had to draw it before eating!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment